Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax startup script does not initialiseany modems

Dirk,

You don't need additional setup scripts etc. to send faxes but you may
choose to include the following in /etc/inittab

# Start the Hylafax faxgetty
t2:2345:respawn:/usr/local/sbin/faxgetty mymodem

faxgetty is generally recommended for receiving faxes with hylafax.

  Iain