[hylafax-users] routing fax between hylafax-server

Hei,

I'm looking for a system in order to route
fax between hylafaxserver.

For example, i have an extranet.
I send a fax from a workstation in France.
This fax is for delivery in Australia, but i
don't want that the fax go to Australie by
the telephony network.
I have a hylafax server in France and another
in Australia. So I would like the fax from France
go to the hylafax server in Australia by the Intanet.
And after use the telephony network of Australia for
final delivery.

Also i don't want to specify an option from the hylafax client.
My idea is to route the fax between the server, in fonction of
the country's  international code.

Some idea please!

Sorry for this english so bad.

Fabrice Cartron