[hylafax-users] Zyxel 2864ID stand-allone fax receiving

Hi,

to have my Zyxel 2864ID receiving faxes and storing them in the internal DRAM
when the computer is not running, I need to switch the modem in a special mode
using "AT+FCLASS=Z AT+FZF=2". Therefore I have to send these commands to the
modem when the hylafax-server is shut down. The best way on my opinion would
be to specify these "shuwdown"-commands in the config.modem-file. Is this
possible ?

Greetings, Sven

 --
Sven Heithecker     sven.heithecker@epost.de