[hylafax-users] attachments extensions .ps vs .prn

hello ,

using faxmail as a mail to fax gateway I can attach postscript files,
but as  soon as the attached file doesn't have a .ps extension it not
treated as postcript file. When I use the MS-office print to file using
a postcript printer driver the file generated is a .prn  and in that
case it is not considered as postscript ! if I only change the extension
to ps it works fine , how should I tell faxmail (or gs or ??) to treat
.prn files the same as .ps file ?

thanks

--
Jehan Procaccia
Institut National des Telecommunications| Email :