Re: [hylafax-users] General Info(make fun)

Yeah that was another idea I had. I figured it would be better to actually
change the links in the make file. Since i just got home from my vacation i
quickly did your idea and it compiled with out problem. So at this point Im
going to write down a short document on the troubles I've had, the fixes I've
found, and what OS and HylaFAX version i had. I'll post it up to a website and
throw the URL on the list soon.

--
darkskull@damnation.net        Unix Systems Administrator
http://www.damnation.net       Hellstorm Network Services