Re: [hylafax-users] Re[2]: Sending SMS to German D2-Provider

On Thursday, August 17, 2000, at 10:29:19 AM, FMK wrote:
> Yes, I DID look into the FAQ, and I did it exactly the way it is
> described there... no result..

I noticed in your original logs segments that you have the '@' at the
end of the number.  This has been a sticky point in certain
circumstances, and you might try temporarily removing it.  I'd also
suggest plugging a phone into your modem and hand dialing the numbers
that are giving problems; this is *always* a good first step for
"busy" and "ring no answer" problems.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff