[hylafax-users] troubles with SuSe 6.4

Sirs,

Using the version that comes with SuSe 6.4 (I’m not sure what it is), I have the troubles when configure
Hylafax running faxsetup:

After check the modem speed, and OK, the installer says “ 1+  Terminated   (trap  “ 0 1 2; while true, do
sleep 10; echo “”, echo “Hm, someting seems to be hung, check your modem, eh?” ; done)

After, it seems to be configured, but server fails when receive faxes. Connect ok, but terminate abnormally. I
checked the log file, and all seems ok ... but last line says “  --- > date”  and then, nothing. The sender gives a
message of “transmission incomplete”. I must kill faxgetty for reset the server.  Receiving date calls also don’t
work. Ppp don’t start properly. But when I try to connect to my ISP provider with kppp, no problem at all.
The old sendfax also works ok.

I checked it with 3 modems: One Multimodem 5600ZDX, one Dynalink V1456VQE and one US Robotics
Sporter., after install it with faxaddmodem.  Every modem gives the same message and the same problem.

Can someone  help me?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions