[hylafax-users] Faxq Does not send my faxes...

I have several problems with my HylaFax, RedHat 6.2, Zoom 28.8 External
modem.

I've installed the Hylafax 4.1 Beta rpm distribution for i386. I also
installed the fax-gw Html client for hylafax.

I start the Hylafax with /etc/rc.d/init/hylafax start. I also have
"s1:35:respawn:/usr/sbin/faxgetty ttyS1" on my inittab file.

At first I tried to send a fax from the fax-gw.php. I gave me an error
with the fonts which I solved relinking some dead font links. Afterward
the fax seem to get processed ok but the server didn;t send any faxes.
The document was in the docq direcotry but it never got sent. The status
was "Idle and Running". The files had several KB but after some time I
got this message on email.

Your facsimile job to 2327652 failed because:
    <no reason recorded>

    ---- Transcript of session follows ----

    No transcript available.