[hylafax-users] Re: sendfax

Hi,
i think all you want to know is
1.) Source is available from ftp.hylafax.org,
2.) protokol for sending faxes is a modified ftp-protokol,
    for details look at the file parse.c++ or similar in the
    hfaxd directory of the sourcetree.
have a nice day
Christoph

Ana Yuseepi schrieb:

> Hello all,
>
> i've never used hylafax before and don't know this fax
> thing... so, i really need help here if anyone can
> help me to finish my project as soon as possible.. i'd
> be really thankful..
>
> i'd like to know the protocol of the sendfax program..
> does this utilizes sockets? where can i find the
> source for this? and the protocol it uses? I know only
> C language.. and hope that i can obtain the source
> code for this written in C so that i can analyze...
> also, i will be implementing this on a Solaris-x86
> platform.. thanks a lot for any input...
>
> -Ana

Christoph Scheeder                  Tel:   07247/946040
Scheeder & Partner GmbH	            Fax:   07247/946040
Schillerstrasse 8                   Email:
christoph.scheeder@scheeder.de
D-76351 Linkenheim-Hochstetten      www:   www.scheeder.de