RE: whfc phonebook help please

Helllo!

>I am happily running Hylafax on FreeBSD 3.4 -stable. I have two Win98
>clients that have whfc installed. I just can't seem to define a "File"
>type of phonebook. I add a phonebook name eg: phonebook and filename: eg:
>c:\fax\phonebook, add an create an entry but man, it just doesn't seem to
work.

Save an empty file "phonebook" with Notepad and rename the ".txt" extention
later to ".phb". Then use this file in the Add/Delete/Modify phonebook
window as phonebook file. Don't forget to give the phonebook a name (in the
left-upper corner) and then press the <new/change> button. Then press <OK>
and it will work ;-)

Bye,
Paul.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions