From: mkaminer@yahoo.com at Internet_TCO
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 4:01 AM
To: "K.S.Wat SSA\(D\)12" <d1swdev@asiaonline.net> at Internet_TCO
Cc: flexfax@sgi.com at Internet_TCO
Subject: RE: flexfax: I cannot autoprint! please help me!

Yes!
I tried it!  It will print (just like the command '$FAX2PS $1 | lp' at the
end
of the file.)

However, the same thing happens.  It only prints when I run faxrcvd from the
prompt (see format below).  This is so bizarre.

I think Im gonna scream!
AAAAHHHHHRRRRRGGGGG

The question is:  why would it print when I manualy execute the faxrcvd
script,
but when hylafax executes it, it will not print.  But yet e-mail will go
out.