WHFC problem

Hello!

I have a Hylafax server what runs OK. WHFC 1.07 works fine from a client
with Windows98 (first edition), but I have problems with another client with
Windows98 SE. When I start then WHFC gives 3 error messages, they say
something like:

- Error: Dell.inter.nl.net server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1beta2) ready.
- Error: Modem on ttyS1 up and running
- Error: Port command succesfull

This seems no errors to me, I do not know what's wrong. Maybe there is no
data received.

Does somebody know what I can do to correct this problem?

Bye,
Paul van der Vlis.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions