Is AT+FCLASS=0H0 legal?

Is it legal to combine
AT+FCLASS=0 with H0

ModemOnHookCmd:         AT+FCLASS=0H0   # place phone on hook (hangup)

in one command, so that hylafax terminates the call with

Apr 12 10:00:21.61: [ 2691]: <-- [14:AT+FCLASS=0H0\r]
Apr 12 10:00:23.71: [ 2691]: --> [2:OK]
Apr 12 10:00:23.71: [ 2691]: SESSION END

I used this for a long time, without any problem.
Now I have the problem of the fax sent to the wrong number, and I was
suggested that this may be a problem.

However:
1) after a fax is sent the modem lights say the modem is H0. Obviously I
can try this now, not in the particular case of the fax sent to the
wrong number because that's random.
2) the fax sent to the wrong number was sent 3 minutes after the
hang-up, and the log shows the normal setup sequence of the modem.

Thanks.

--
giulioo@pobox.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions