inquiry

Dear Sir ,
We  visit your website , and we are intersting in your products and making a good co-operation with you , your item apper that is good set and new .but we should make a test and studies for our Saudi Arabia and Gulf States markets  before we make a first order .
Our Company (( Dawa Trading )) estiblished since 1980 , works in the field of new electric products for example ( T.V , Video , Telephone sets , Caller ID set , Cordless set , Mobiles& Accessaries sets ) , We have a good experience in this activites very well , Besides we have a big and good staff of salesmen and distrbuoter in all Gulf states , our sealing volume is very big , have a good fame in the Saudi Arabia and Gulf states Markets too , we have more exclusive agents for many company from ( U.S.A , Germany, Canada , China , Tiawan ) .
SO, kindly we ask you to send a Catalouge to increase our information about your products ( item) , Final list price and we need competitive prices , which our markets includes the same sets from another chinas Company and one sample only from all ite as possible .
We hope to make a good Business with your company and this sample help us to discover our markets speadly , if we success to marketing it in saudi arabia markets firstly , we can make a big order (( the range of the first order almost 10,000 pices from each sort of all product )) .
The Saudi Arabia is very big and its can included this products easily , we have a good  experience in this field and we market a similler item from chinas company before two years ago , and make a good profite on it .
You can send this samples by any fast way (( EMS, DHL, FedEx , UPS)) as you like on our make address following :
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Al - Malaz - Ahsa street
P.O.BOX 89965  Riyadh 11692
TEL : ( 9661) 478 4448  & 478 4452
Attn.:Mr. khalid Abdalla
We wait your air mail nearly , hoping to make a goo business and co-operation with your company in the future too .
With my Best Regards,
KHALID ABDALLA
Owner & General Manager
Dawa Trading Company