Correct including of BreakIntoLines in PS-template

Hi,

searched in all faq's and the whole archive for the correct command to
include the BreakIntoLines-macro into the ps-template. I'm not sure, but
I think all the solutions are not really correct. After hours of trying
(I'm not a PS-expert) here is a solution which works, if one is
integrating this lines in the PS-template file for faxcover:

/rule (__________________________________________________________) def
/y 4200 def /x 482 def
y 200 73 { x exch MY rule MSH } for
comments rule stringwidth pop { x y MY MSH /y y 200 add def }
BreakIntoLines
grestore
grestore
showpage

(MY is in my template file the Name for 'moveto'
MSH is in my template file the Name for 'show')

(The \n is not supported by the macro BreakIntoLines)
Hope to help someone with this.

Michael Korn

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions