Re: How stable is Hylafax 4.1 beta2 ?

Hello!

> Quite right. HylaFAX is a natural choice. My HylaFAX deployment sends over
> 20,000 pages daily from about 50 different servers deployed worldwide
running
> on a wide variety of UNIX flavours.

If I understand you well, Hylafax 4.1beta2 is stable enough to use in a
business environment. Do you expect RTNs if I use a recommended modem?

> beta-3 will address the RTN issue, yes. It's a long-standing problem with
> HylaFAX when using some combinations of Faxmodem and FAX machines.

If this "beta" will be more stable then the latest release, what to think
about a release version 4.1 ?

> Scary monsters lurk at the level of changes that are being considered!

Take care ;-)

Bye,
Paul van der Vlis.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions