ZyXEL Omni56k, RH6.1, HylaFAX 4.1b1 bad behavior

Hi!

I can't to get my hylafax to process queue.
First time it was installed from stock RH rpm, and now i've recompiled
it from sources, but without success.
faxq and hfaxd running and Whfc can communicate with sever succesfully,
messages appears on server side and lays there without processing (after
converting it to tiffs).
In /var/log/messages i see messgaes about queueing jobs, but no more
messages about further processing.
What I have to check, to decide what is wrong?

Sergey.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions