More then one Hylafax-Server on a single machine?

Hello

we have the problem that we wan´t to serve two diffrent departments with
FAX-services which should be divided so none from the one department
could read or even see facsimile from the other department.
I have tried to setup two Hylafax-Server on one machine with two
FAx-modems but only one of the server works at the same time.

My configuration is the follow :

Two faxgetty (one for each modem) with -q option and different pathnames
Two hfaxd with -q option and -i with different Ports
Two faxd with -q option

There are two spooldir /var/spool/fax1 and /var/spool/fax2 with the same
permissions. The setup.cache and the faxrcvd are changed according the
spooldir and the Port.

Is there any better possibility two solve the problem serving two
departments with one machine??

Thanks

Andreas Hödle

Kuehn & Weyh Software GmbH