Re: help fix fax please

> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>hello i just got my computer it has a =
> quick fax i=20
> believe built in but ,quick fax says ready to recieve but recieves 0=20
> pages</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

Quick Fax doesn't sound anything like Hylafax; I think you are asking
in the wrong place.  However, even then you didn't provide an adequate
problem report.  You need to specify fax software and operating system
versions, modem make and version, and diagnostic logs (to the extent
available, or in default a description of all progress messages).
You also need a subject that summarises the apparent key symptom of
the problem a lot better than "it does not work".

Please fix your mail program, so that it doesn't try to send HTML to
people who have not given prior permission.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions