Re: Empfangene Faxe Drucken

On 12 Mar 00, at 9:54, Bernhard Gmeiner wrote:

> Ich habe das Problem, das ich eingehende Fax nicht ausdrucken kann.
> Ich habe die ganze FAQ von Hylafax durchstöbert, nichts.
> Bei dem Befehl:
> tiff2ps -8 fax00006.tif |
> gs -q -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=ljet4 -sOutPutFile=- - | lpr
> Fax3Decode1D: fax00006.tif: Bad code word at scanline 0 (x 1246).
> Fax3Decode1D: Warning, fax00006.tif: Premature EOL at scanline 0 (got

Try storing the faxes in another compression format (See Hylafax
config) My guess is that your problem resides in gs.
There are other tools which will convert faxes to native laserjet PCL
code. Look for G32BPM, BPM2LJ etc. Get the Mgetty+Sendfax
Howto's/Man's, it contains a laserjet example.
Finally: i'm printing to a native Postscript printer (Laserjet 5MP
PS): no problems yet.

With kind regards,

Johann Sijpkes,
Manager IT