Re: HylaFax is for the elite

One more thing to say:

A GUI is nice to have, but I don't have X installed on my servers,
and I think many others too.
So a GUI does not help you there,
or can you imagine a apache or sendmail to be configured with a GUI ???

/Matthias

--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions