Re: FAX with letter head

Yeh I've already added extra formatting stuff like that as I've gone.
I'm also sure it's possible to add the image directly into the
postscript file. But I can't find any leads on how to do it and know-
one has provided any solutions in the mailing lists after three years
of questions from people so I'll have to persist whith what I agree is
a roundabout hack.
I have no current knowledge of postscript and don't currently have
the time to learn it.
If it's as simple as create an eps file and insert with the following
syntax... and you can tell me this, then it would be greatly
appreciated.

> That's not sufficient.  I'd advise against this method as it is a
> roundabout hack.  The correct way of doing this is to convert to
> postscript and add the image into the postscript.  A little more
> work is involved, and, as I don't have a need to do this, I can't
> give a worked solution, but the work shouldn't be much more than
> that to track down all the packages used by html2ps.
>
> If you still want to do it this way, you must also convert all
> occurences of "&" to "&amp;" and all occurences of "<" to "&lt;".
> Normally people also convert all ">"s to "&gt;" and all '"'s to
> "&quot;".
>
> To get more reliable layout, you should put the text in a <PRE>
> block, not use <BR>.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions