answering machine computer software

I am hoping you can help me.  I found your address surfing the net.

I bought an AST computer in 1997 that had preloaded answering machine software
called Syncro Connect 3.0.  I recently updated and now have an IBM.

I have been searching every computer store in Halifax Nova Scotia where I live
in search of  answering maching software.  I have also been trying through the
Internet hoping to find something I can download.

PLease help, if possible.

Sincerely
Jackie Lewis

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions