Fax mail ..

Hello.. I am just wondering if someone can write the full step how to get the
faxmail working. I tried many times.. and after u read so many instruction in
the archieve/mailing list.. the more I confuse. It is because, in the reply not
many ppl explain very good or detais SO, please anyone can write the steps..
don't need to write in full details... however it clears.

OK.. thank you for reading message. Before forgot, I am using RH 6.1, sendmail
8.9.3 and hylafax-v4.0pl2-tar.gz..

CHeers
Budi

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions