4.1beta2 version upgrade question

Hey guys :-)

We have hylafax 4.0pl2 installed (from RPMs) on Redhat 6.0 server
(2.2.14 kernel). It has 2 internal modems (Diamond SupraExpress 56K ISA)
and usually receives all the faxes without any problem. When we sending
faxes out, we sometimes get "No response to MPS or EOP" errors. It
"kinda" pisses our customers off ;-)

So i've installed 4.1beta2 from the source on a test puter. When i send
faxes through this fax server to the people who are having problems
receiving faxes from us, it goes without any problems.

So my question is: are there any problems with 4.1beta2 right now that
prevents using it in a working environment?  For us fax receiving is
much more important then sending, so if it's gonna screw up our fax
receiving, i'm not gonna do it.

Is there anyone who was using 4.0pl2 version, had problems, upgraded to
4.1beta2 and don't have them anymore?

Any tips, suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance :-)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions