RE: mac print driver

I just started to develop an Java HylaFax Client.

My goals are:
 - Give my client an easy to use Client for HylaFax
 - No end-user gui-configuration. Client will read its configuration
   from a ascii-file
 - Learn Java

I took some portions out of SuseFax. The Client allready
communicates with the server and shows some Parameters of
the fax jobs in a Table.

Bernd

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions