Re: 425 Cannot build data connection: Connection refused.

On 29 Nov 99, at 0:28, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> This part looks good, then. Anyone else with ideas?

I missed to post the solution for my problem. I got "425 Cannot build
data connection: Connection refused." with different client when I
tried to connect to the server.

After a while I found the solution in the whfc FAQs/Documentation
(but documented under a different error message). I had two
Network Controllers in my PC, after I unplugged one the server got
the correct address to respond to.

-Harald

--
Harald Lux                      lux@lux.de
Sandkaule 5-7                   Tel.: +49 228 692325

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions