Re: Probemodem errors? - stty command

On my system (Debian distribution), the stty command (part of GNU sh-utils
2.0) works on the current terminal device (stdin) by default, thus the
response "stty: standard input: unable to perform all requested operations"

To hang up modem lines, you would need to do:
     stty -F /dev/ttyS0 hup

...HH

At 10:05 PM 1/12/2000 -0500, you wrote:

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions