USR Robotics Courier V Ev. Problem

Hi
Before send this mail I have read all mail in Hyala fax Web , but I not
found any solution.

I have Hylafax with 6 USR Courier Modem , send fax is good , but I can not
receive fax from same Fax machine  , the modem hangup after the RING DETECT
.
I have make very much test, with Class1 ,Class2.0  but without good answer.

Can somebody send me a good config file for this modem ?

This is Configuration Profile of my modems

USRobotics Courier V.Everything Configuration Profile...
Product type           Italy External
Options                HST,V32bis,Terbo,VFC,V34+,x2,V90
Fax Options            Class 1,Class 2.0
Clock Freq             20.16Mhz
Flash ROM              512k
Ram                    64k
Supervisor date        12/02/98