business contact

吉林紫晶电子有限责任公司
JILIN ZIJING ELECTRONICS CO., LTD
38 East Nanhu Road, Changchun  130031, China.
Tel: 0431-4645199  Fax: 0431-4645166
E-mail  zjlcd@public.cc.jl.cn
TO:                                   .DATE: DEC 5  1999
ATTN: PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT      FAX:

Dear Sirs,
We have learned from the internet that your company deal with all kinds of   apparatus
The LCD( Liquid crystal display) panels and modules are made in Jilin Zijing Electronics Co., Ltd. and have won ISO9001 certification. All these are mainly owing to the excellent professional teams going for the LCD industry and the advanced equipment that overtake the international level ,
Main advantages of zijing LCD are  low power consumption ,long life ,high contrast ratio  wide viewing angle and high line density our products are now widely accepted in all kinds of PC fields such as computers ,communication equipment (e.g telephone pager cellular phone )timer instruments (e.g watch  clock  timers )apparatus (e.g multimeter  process control instruments ,water meter  ,kilowatts meter ,gas volume meter ,audio and video machines ,entertainment toys PDA ,personal electronics assistant (calculator ,cashier, remote controller, thermometer and electronics  weightier)etc In spite of these kinds of standard products ,we also make customized LCD products to satisfied our customers  If you want to order customized LCD products  ,you will also provide the draft drawings and reference data we are also engaged in assembling and processing LCD modules with components supplied by customers.
Zijing covers 44000 sq,m with a three –layers vertical laminar flow style clean room of 4200 sq,m area ,the cleanning condition belong  to the first level around the country Zijing introduced the most advanced LCD
manufacturing technology and automatic equipment of 1990 ‘ s level from Japan . Please let me know if you are interested in our products Our factory address:
THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT   LIUJIE
JILIN ZIJING  ELECTRONICS CO,LTD
No.38.East Nanhu Road Changchun City JILIN  Province
Business Representative  :LIUJIE
P C:  130031
Tel: 0086-431-4645199
Fax; 0086-431-4645166