Re: Hylafax & Win98

Hi Fransisco

> We do have a unix server which is our Hylafax server, so that is not a
> problem.  All the WHFC installations I have done on Win95 and Winnt are
> working 100%, but it is with the installation on Win98 that I am struggling
> with.

so what is the problem? I've installed WHFC on several clients without
problems of any kind. Just make sure you have the ODBC-Drivers on those
systems. Without them you'll always get an error and you'll never get
the program to run.

Tell me what error - maybe I'm able to help you...

Ciao,
	Alex

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions