Re: Is the fa.hylafax newsgroup mirrored to the mailing list?

> i had a look at ww.deja.com and found my posting to the list in fa.hylafax!

I'm assuming that the name is correct, but I certainly found information
on deja for something similar, as I did a search on myself and was
surprised to get hits there.  I did the search some time in the last
quarter of last year.

Also the person who asked the original question is behind a mail relay
that refuses to relay, even to its own postmaster; I suggest that he
gets that fixed before doing anything more with mailing list.  At a guess,
they are making the false assumption that legitimate Demon accounts don't
do direct MX based mail delivery - if that is the case he has more to
worry about from my office address, which does go through the ISP's
mail relay, as that relay is blacklisted (ORBS?) because some other
of their customers have open relays and use it as their smart host.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions