Re: Is the fa.hylafax newsgroup mirrored to the mailing list?

> I have just joined the mailing list & was wondering if stuff posted onto the
> fa.hylafax newsgroup makes it's way onto this mailing list or just from the
> mailing list to the newsgroup?

My suspicion is that most on the list don't even know the newsgroup exists
and some might be concerned about revealing their addresses if they did.

I've seen no evidence of any gateway into the list, and would hope that
fa.hylafax is configured as moderated.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions