INFO=$SBIN/faxinfo
FAX2PS=/usr/bin/tiff2ps
PS2PDF=/usr/bin/ps2pdf
CAT=/bin/cat
TOADDR=FaxMaster
COPY=/bin/cp
if [ -f $FILE ]; then
    #
    # Check the sender's TSI and setup to dispatch
    # facsimile received from well-known senders.
    #
    SENDER="`$INFO $FILE | $AWK -F: '/Sender/ { print $2 }' 2>/dev/null`"
    AUNAME="`date +%b-%d-%a-%H.%MUhr`"
    $FAX2PS -a $FILE > /var/spool/fax/recvq/tmp.ps
    $PS2PDF /var/spool/fax/recvq/tmp.ps /var/spool/fax/recvq/$AUNAME.pdf
    $CHMOD 0666 /var/spool/fax/recvq/$AUNAME.pdf
    $COPY /var/spool/fax/recvq/$AUNAME.pdf /datfax/fax/$AUNAME.pdf
    $CHMOD 0666 /datfax/fax/$AUNAME.pdf

this converts the tif file into a temporary ps file, than converts into pdf,
changes permissions and makes a copy of the pdf document to another location.
the name of the pdf file consists of the date and time of receiving.

another point to a solution would be to run a cron job and to use a
shellscript, which uses the find command to copy the files in the recvq dir to
the right directories (and to make the directories)

i hope it helps!

Greetings Torsten

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions