SuSEFax buttons missing!

Hello,
	I am using SuSEFax installed from SuSE 6.2 .  In Phone Book of SuSEFax,
two of the buttons are missing.  "Serial Fax" and "Send Fax" and 1/2 of the
"Sort" button is missing but clickable.  Weird.
	I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling.  Now all three buttons are
gone.  I'm wondering if font selection in XF86Config can cause this.  I can't
find anyone else on Deja or SuSE thread who has encountered this problem.
Lucky me.

George

 --
My personal website