Re: Aagh!

Hello,
	Quit whining and do something, eh.

	Well, how can I help? I think a list of front ends URL's for info and
downloads would be nice for us button pushers.  Would probably bring a larger
audience to HylaFax too.  Who do I contact?  I don't think I'm the guy who
needs to be updating a man page.  Then people would really toss in the towel.

George

--
My personal website
http://www.firstnethou.com/gz/welcome.htm