tkhylafax install confusion

Hello,
	has anybody out there installed the front end tkhylafax ?  SuSE
doesn't seem to want to post patches for SuSEFax, so to heck with it.
   If so, I did the rpm stuff 	Now have a directory in
/usr/src/packages/BUILD/tkhylafax
	I edited the Makefile showing the proper install paths. Now what?  The
INSTALL file says "Run make."  I've tried every combination of run, make,
makefile, Makefile .  Nothing.
	Also, since this stuff is under BUILD, does that mean everything was
patched up.  First time I've done rpm.

Thanks
George

  --