Re: Sharing Fax and Data line

> If it uses /dev/modem or /dev/cua1 that is the problem.
> It must use /dev/ttyS1 if it shall coexist with HylaFAX

All programs must use the same name, but, from what I've heard,
that name is /dev/modem for RedHat Linux; in my view that is a
mistake on their part and they should delete /dev/modem
completely, but they might argue that, for their, unsophisticated,
target market, /dev/modem is more obvious.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions