WHFC Losing User Info

I'm using the WHFC Windows HylaFAX client version 1.0.5 to send faxes to a
HylaFAX server running on a SuSE Linux 6.2 machine.  I've set up the user,
phonebook, and logging options which are used every time I start up the
WHFC client.  These values are also used if I send a fax using the OLE
interface from a Microsoft Access database application, sending faxes
directly without prompting by the client.

I've defined a printer (Apple LaserWriter 16/600 PS) to use the WHFCport to
send faxes using the WHFC client interactively.  The user, phonebook, and
logging options "disappear" when the WHFC client pops up, which makes it
impossible to send a fax.

How can I get WHFC to use the settings that have been previously defined
(and are used by the OLE interface) when I print to the WHFC printer ???

The Windows machine that's having the problem is running an evaluation
build of Windows 2000, which I assuming to be very similar to NT4 (from a
WHFC point-of-view).  A similar setup on a Windows 98 SE machine doesn't
have the problem and successfully sends faxes interactively and via OLE.

Thanks for any help,

Mike Wilhelm
mikey@burkhelm.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions