Re: Spam to this list

Hello,
	the archives themselves have very little SPAM.  I am not subscribed to
the list, simply because it it too specialized for me, and I just want
to send a fax, which I still can't do.  Deja uses the subsciption
methond, and still I received SPAM from it.
	If subscription becomes necessary, I think it would be nice if
1)	Given the ability to set the response email to another, as Deja
offers.  I put my real email address within the body so that someone can
still contact me, and the SPAM get's sent somewhere else.
2)	Given the ability to subscribe and post, yet not receive postings or
maybe the choice to receive a Digest of all emails posted that day.

Just some thoughts
George

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions