stty

Hi..it's me Nasrul.
How's it goin'?

here is the problem,
>> Now we are going to probe the tty port to figure out the type
>> of modem that is attached.  This takes a few seconds, so be patient.
>> Note that if you do not have the modem cabled to the port, or the
>> modem is turned off, this may hang (just go and cable up the modem
>> or turn it on, or whatever).
>>
>> Probing for best speed to talk to modem: 38400 OK.
>> /bin/stty: standard input: unable to perform all requested operations
>>
>> This modem looks to have support for both Class 1 and 2.0;
>> how should it be configured [2.0]?
>>
>> Hmm, this looks like a Class 2.0 modem.
>> /bin/stty: standard input: unable to perform all requested operations
>> Modem manufacturer is "U.S. Robotics 56K FAX".
>> /bin/stty: standard input: unable to perform all requested operations
>> Modem model is "OK".
>>
>> DTE-DCE flow control scheme [default]?
>>
>> Hmmm, the configured DTE-DCE communication rate () is
>> different than the rate that we are using to setup the modem (38400).
>>
>> Are you sure you want to use  as the DTE-DCE baud rate [yes]? yes

>> Then when i run the "faxstat" only this thing came out
>>
>> [root@linux /]# faxstat
>> HylaFAX scheduler on linux.accutech.com: Running
>> [root@linux /]#
>>
>> [root@linux /]# faxstat -v
>> Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
>> Connected to localhost.
>> 220 linux.accutech.com server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.0pl2) ready.
>> -> USER root
>> 230 User root logged in.
>> -> PORT 127,0,0,1,4,73
>> 200 PORT command successful.
>> -> LIST status
>> 150 Opening new data connection for "status".
>> HylaFAX scheduler on linux.accutech.com: Running
>> 226 Transfer complete.
>> [root@linux /]#
>>
>> My questions...
>> 1. /bin/stty: standard input: unable to perform all requested
operations
>> <--is this an error     message that cause hylafax cant initialize my
>> modem?

About that stty, I printed out all the command set with stty..here..take
a look..are there any settings that i need to change to make it that
stty work with my hylafax? Thanks

[root@linux /root]# stty -a
speed 9600 baud; rows 0; columns 0; line = 0;
intr = ^C; quit = ^\; erase = ^?; kill = ^U; eof = ^D; eol = <undef>;
eol2 = <undef>; start = ^Q; stop = ^S; susp = ^Z; rprnt = ^R; werase =
^W;
lnext = ^V; flush = ^O; min = 1; time = 0;
-parenb -parodd cs8 -hupcl -cstopb cread -clocal -crtscts
-ignbrk -brkint -ignpar -parmrk -inpck -istrip -inlcr -igncr icrnl ixon
-ixoff
-iuclc -ixany -imaxbel
opost -olcuc -ocrnl onlcr -onocr -onlret -ofill -ofdel nl0 cr0 tab0 bs0
vt0 ff0
isig icanon iexten echo echoe echok -echonl -noflsh -xcase -tostop
-echoprt
echoctl echoke

Thanks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions