callback / dialback

Is anyone out there using HylaFAX successfully as a call-back server? I am
trying to implement a secure modem telnet session between my Windows 95
client PC at home, and a SPARC server at work. It is easy for me to call
into the SPARC and get a login, but for security reasons, I'd rather have
the SPARC configured to call me at home and establish a connection (whenever
anyone calls the SPARC's modem).

I realize this is outside of HylaFAX's intended use, but I'm not having much
luck with other techniques. Thanks.

Gerald Gallagher
Systems Analyst
Reed Technology & Information Services