Re: WHFC - no name defined

Joakim Franzen wrote:

> I'm having a problem with WHFC. When a user logs in to our WinNT clients
> (through a Samba server) WHFC manages to pick the login and sets the
> e-mail address to the same as the login, however it sets the "Name" to
> "no name defined". This causes the S, R and D buttons (used to show the
> cues) to be disabled. If I manually go in and add a name the buttons
> appear and I can view the different cues. The next time a new user (or
> the same user) logs in the name is once again set to "no name defined".
> Is there a way for the name to be set to the same as the login, or is
> there any other solution in order to activate the S, R and D buttons?

Hi,

for some reasons the user settings can not be written into the
registry. Check the permissions of the registry. All the used
registry keys are described in the WHFC Documentation.

Uli

--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli  http://www.transcom.de