Re: Only getting first 1" of last page of fax

Title: Re: Only getting first 1" of last page of fax

After I posted my original note, I perused the man pag on config(4) and found an intersting option called "PageChop" which defaults to "last" meaning that any trailing whitespace on a page will not be sent, if it is the last page. That sounded like it might be related to my problem so I added a "PageChop: none" to my config file and viola! I now get all my last page!

Obviously, something is getting the pagechop code confused, but the question is what? Is there another option that I might have screwed up somehow? Could this be a bug in the code and/or a gcc issue?

Good, Fast, or Cheap - Pick Two
Ken Cornetet - Kimball Electronics 812.634.4482

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions