Only getting first 1" of last page of fax.

Title: Only getting first 1" of last page of fax.

I've got a strange problem. I fetched HylaFAX 4.1 beta2 and compiled with gcc 2.8.1 on an HPUX 10.20 system. I am using HylaFAX in a send-only configuration (no faxgetty). The problem is that for sending an N page fax, the first N-1 pages go fine, but the last page only prints the top 1". I have tried two different modems: a Mulitech MT1932ZDX (class 2 only) and a Supra (Diamond) 28.8 faxmodem (class 1 and class 2) with the same results. I have tried rtscts and xonxoff handshaking - no change.

Thinking that pstofax might be causing problems, I even manually created a TIF file by using textfmt and pstofax. Viewing said TIF file using Windows 95 imaging program shows the full page. Faxing it results again in the top 1" only.

By looking at the session log, it looks like faxsend is only sending a few lines of data instead of the whole file. What could make faxsend stop part way into a file?

I've included my modem config file, TIF image, and session log if anyone would like to take a stab at it - I'm at a loss.

Good, Fast, or Cheap - Pick Two
Ken Cornetet - Kimball Electronics 812.634.4482

config.tty1p0

banner.tif

log

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions