Mgetty+Hylafax

Hi!

   I'd like to use mgetty to get incoming calls. But i also would like
to use HylaFax to send faxes. I run mgetty from init and hylafax from
rc. When i try to send fax, hylafax say to me "waiting for modem to come
ready". Yes, it looks like hylafax don't know about modem status. When i
run faxgetty from the shell, faxq, using sendfax, sends my documents.
Another words, faxgetty look in the modem and if it's ready tell about
that to hylafax. How can i send faxes without using faxgetty? How can i
solve boring "waiting for modem to come ready" problem?

   Thanks

--
Andrew Burtovoy

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions