Re: PLEASE: fax to a fax-number, another one answers

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:12:27 -0500, hai scritto:

>Your problem really does appear to be an answering fax-machine with a
>mis-configured CSI.  On fax-machines, this identifier is manually set by
>an operator.  I have experienced situations where the fax-machine is
>moved to another number, but the CSI was not changed.
>
>My system also uses the MT1932ZDX series and has required a firmware

Thanks for the answer.
No, it is not a misconfigures CSI.
The fax really goes to the wrong number and the person receiving it
calls and says "I received 2 faxes (in 2 calls) one was directed to me,
one was for another person".
The wrong number is not random, it's the nuber of another fax in the
spool (the next one).
Basically you send 2 faxes to 2 numbers, they both go to one of the 2
numbers.

I tried with 2 different modems, a Multitech and a non-Multitech, so
there are not firmware problems.

--
giulioo@tiscalinet.it

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions