Monthly Update - ClubMendoza

Clubmendoza Update! September '99
  The Free Whats Happeneing Newsletter!
  - this is being sent to just over 50,000 this month!

 Do not respond this this email as it will consider it a bad address and delete you from the list!  If
 you need to contact us, please direct it through our webpage feedback.

  So we're not in the password buisness anymore, at least for the time being - that doesnt mean we still dont have tons of free stuff!

-=-=-=-=-=
Friend Finder Personalz -
  Search through thousands of ads and requests (with pictures!) to find a real love match - we
  also have 'alternative' lifestyles matching and even access to local swinging groups!
  We Also are currently offering HOTCAMgirl interactions - check it out!

Personals & wecam Girl
600 free thumbnailed Pics, Stories & amateur LIVE CAM!
http://friendfinder.phpplanet.com/

Swinging STYLE
http://swingbot.homepage.com

We are also putting togethor a new Amateur webpage, got some pics of an ex or your current girlfriend/boyfriend?! Send it to us and we will link your site or put up a contact for you!

Note: This is List is ENTIRELY AUTOMATED For some reason EVERYTIME we send out this newsletter we receive a few bitchers out there - This will just keep you on our list - just RESPOND to this to be removed!  If not, you'll just keep receiveing this every month and waste BOTH of our Time! (Sometimes you may need to write the email this is being sent to in the subject of the response for the robots to do their thing)

Love,

Rachel

L00kie's Girl

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions