How do I set retry times in Hylafax

What configuration parameters do I need to set to get hylafax to wait 5
minutes, 10 minutes or an hour between retrys of faxes.

I have tried setting some of the parameters like Maxtries
and RetryTimeMap but they don't seem to have an affect.

Our old software digifax allowed us to set it up to try
to send a fax for example try every 5 minutes the first 5 times
and then after that try every hour for another 5 times and so on.

How can I set that same type thing up with Hylafax.

Thanks in advance for any pointers
Tom Tilque
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Green Bay Packaging Inc.