Re: sendfax doesn't work - help!

>> My Hylafax 4.02 receives pretty faxes but sending doesn't work.
>> One error message says: DTE to DC[?]E data underflow  [???],

> The computer is sending too slowly to keep up with the modem.
> 19,200 is the minimum standard speed for most modems.

Thanks for this comment. I'm rather new with linux, so I apologize for
these questions in advance:

Does the error message above mean that the setting in config.ttyS1
ModemRate 19200
is wrong - i.e. I have to set ModemRate to 38400 or 115200 - or do I
have to set modem speed via
setserial /dev/ttyS1 spd_vhi
like I had to in kernel < 2.2.7?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions